We would like to Congratulate Jennifer Hernandez on receiving the highest honor at the Goldie B. Floberg Center.
Webster’s Dictionary defines a Paragon as “a model of excellence or perfection”. We see a Paragon not as someone who is perfect but as a member of our agency who exemplifies our values and who works tirelessly to make our mission and vision a reality. A Paragon is on an ongoing journey of growth and self-improvement.
The requirements to become a Paragon are steep, and they should be. A Paragon represents the very best of who we are as an agency. They are role models for others and Flobergians in the truest sense of the word.
A Paragon must exemplify our values and have a history of making our mission and vision a reality. We want to share some of the statements about values from the nomination we received for you.
· She is always positive.
· Willing to help at the drop of a hat.
· A team player.
· Takes the lead when it is needed to successfully finish an activity/handle a behavior.
· Is honest with her team about changes and things she thinks we are doing well at.
· Always encourages her teammates and LEEP participants.
· Keeps her personal matters separate from work.
· Very patient with our participants.
· Trustworthy with any task or item you give her to do. You know it will get done and in the best way possible.
· She isn’t afraid to ask questions and figure out a way to solve a problem
Congratulations Jennifer! We are so proud of you!!